Pre-Appointment Registration & Resources
Visiting Our Office
To have the best experience possible during your visit, we STRONGLY recommend the following:
- Save time and fill out intake paperwork prior to your visit.
- Please remember to bring a picture ID, your medical insurance card, a list of medications (if you are taking any), your eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses.
To ensure a SAFE experience that does not compromise the quality of care and service you’ve come to expect:
- Employees are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Strictly enforced disinfection protocols ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the practices.
- Eyeglass frames to try on are disinfected between each and every patient.
- Telemedicine appointments are available so that you can receive certain services from your doctor in the comfort and safety of your home.
- Reservation times are available to pick up your contact lenses and glasses when ready to reduce your wait time.
- Option for dispensing of contact lenses and glasses at the front desk for your convenience.
Welcome to our office! We look forward to seeing you. By filling out your information in advance, you are helping us make your eye exam as efficient and thorough as possible. Let’s get started…
- Fill out your information in SECTION 1.
- Click on the WebReg button to fill out online or download, print, and fill out the Patient Questionnaire form.
- Read the documents in SECTION 2.
- We will provide the Financial Responsibility & Exchange Policy form for you to sign when you present for your appointment. However, if you’d like, you can download, print, and sign it now.
- If you filled out the Patient Questionnaire or Financial Responsibility & Exchange Policy form, please bring them to your appointment.
Welcome back to our office!
• If it has been less than 3 years since your last visit and there are no changes, you are all set!
• If your information needs to be updated, please refer to the NEW PATIENTS instructions (Section 1) above.
• If it has been more than 3 years, please refer to the NEW PATIENTS instructions (Sections 1 & 2) above.
MEDICAL EYE VISITs
Download, print, and fill out the Medical Questionnaire form in SECTION 3.
• New Patient: Please also refer to the instructions in the NEW PATIENTS section above.
• Returning patient: Please also refer to the instructions in the RETURNING PATIENTS section above.
CONTACT LENS PATIENTS
Contact Lenses are a big part of our practices and we find that we are often asked questions about how the contact lens evaluation works and how the fees are calculated.
• To help you understand your contact lens fees & services, please read Understanding Your Contact Lens Fees in SECTION 3.