West Covina Optometry Office
Visiting Our Office
To have the best experience possible during your visit, we STRONGLY recommend the following:
- Save time and fill out intake paperwork prior to your visit.
- Please remember to bring a picture ID, your medical insurance card, a list of medications (if you are taking any), your eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses.
To ensure a SAFE experience that does not compromise the quality of care and service you’ve come to expect:
- Employees are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Strictly enforced disinfection protocols ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the practices.
- Eyeglass frames to try on are disinfected between each and every patient.
- Telemedicine appointments are available so that you can receive certain services from your doctor in the comfort and safety of your home.
- Reservation times are available to pick up your contact lenses and glasses when ready to reduce your wait time.
- Option for dispensing of contact lenses and glasses at the front desk for your convenience.
Monday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am- 8:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (Doctors available Sundays)