Pre-Appointment Registration & Resources
In order for you to have the best experience possible at your visit, we STRONGLY recommend the following:
- Save time and fill out nearly all of the intake paperwork prior to your visit
- Come to your appointment on time and alone, if possible, to help us maintain physical distancing
- Please remember to bring a picture ID, your medical insurance card, a list of medications (if you are taking any), your eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses
To ensure a SAFE experience that does not compromise the quality of care and service you’ve come to expect, we have adopted many changes in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines from the CDC and the California Department of Public Health. Some of the changes you will notice at your next visit will be:
- Temperature and questionnaire screenings of patients AND employees prior to entry into the practices
- All patients and employees will be required to wear face masks at all times within the practices
- All employees will wear gloves during patient interactions
- Strictly enforced disinfection protocols to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the practices
- Expanded office hours to reduce patient traffic in the practices at one time
- Eyeglass frames to try on will be disinfected between each and every patient
- Availability of telemedicine appointments so that you can receive certain services from your doctor in the comfort and safety of your home
- Reservation times to pick up your contact lenses and glasses when ready to reduce your wait time
- Curbside dispensing of contact lenses and glasses for your convenience
Welcome to our office! We look forward to seeing you. By filling out your information in advance, you are helping us make your eye exam as efficient and thorough as possible. Let’s get started…
- Fill out your information in SECTION 1.
- Click on the WebReg button to fill out online or download, print, and fill out the Patient Questionnaire form.
- Read the documents in SECTION 2.
- We will provide the Financial Responsibility & Exchange Policy form for you to sign when you present for your appointment. However, if you’d like, you can download, print, and sign it now.
- If you filled out the Patient Questionnaire or Financial Responsibility & Exchange Policy form, please bring them to your appointment.
Welcome back to our office!
- If it has been less than 3 years since your last visit and there are no changes, you are all set!
- If your information needs to be updated, please refer to the NEW PATIENT instructions (Section 1).
- If it has been over 3 years, please refer to the NEW PATIENT instructions (Sections 1 & 2)
MEDICAL EYE VISITS
- Download, print, and fill out the Medical Questionnaire form in SECTION 3.
- New Patients: Please also refer to the instructions in the NEW PATIENT section.
- Returning patients: Please also refer to the instructions in the RETURNING PATIENT section.
CONTACT LENS PATIENTS
Contact Lenses are a big part of our practices and we find that we are often asked questions about how the contact lens evalua-tion works and how the fees are calculated.
- To help you understand your contact lens fees & services, please read Understanding Your Contact Lens Fees in SECTION 3.